For any airlines, the major portion of everything is maintenance & engineering. It is to be treated as the backbone of operations of airlines. Their job is ensuring aircraft safety reliability and timely availability on the gate for boarding.
Once you join horizon air or Alaska air as a maintenance technician, you are in between very supportive people who guide you further. The benefits of joining this airline are the access to having industry superior technology and high-class training which is a must for your career. You will also learn lessons of integrity, reliability, and safety for the passengers of Alaska airlines and horizon air.
All you need to do is a dedication towards the career and bring the following for an interview for this job.
What you bring to get Maintenance & Engineering Job
- You must have valid powerplant and airframe licenses.
- Able to work in shifts including night shift, holidays and weekends.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 18 years old
- A high school diploma must have been completed
- Authorization to work in the United States of America is a mandatory requirement
- Experience of prior part 121 maintenance is highly desirable
Bonuses and Benefits you will receive
As a maintenance technician, there are many perks and perquisites which can help you financially and physically. It includes new hire bonus, A & P maintenance, and testing reimbursement, profit sharing based on goal achievement, relocation benefits and many more.
- New hire bonuses: Up to $4,000
- A&P testing reimbursement: up to $1,600
- Bonuses based on profits and goals: up to $7,500
- Relocation assistance: up to $15,700 Depending on the length of your move and family size.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plan: 401k with 6% match
- Free, unlimited standby travel privileges on Alaska Airlines for you and your loved ones
- Employee discounts: on rental cars, hotels, events and more
- Formal development programs: Opportunity to grow professionally with formal development programs at Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines
How to Apply for M & E Jobs at Alaska Airlines?
To apply for maintenance and engineering jobs at Alaska airlines then, All you need to do is visit the official website of Alaska Airlines and go to there career section.
In addition to that, you can also join there talent community guidelines. They will contact you once there is a vacancy.
When you join Alaska Airlines, you will get a paperless employee login portal details which are useful for your flight schedules, job requirements, your employee profile and many more things on board.
Kindly visit, AlakasWorld PET login portal for more.